At Screenman, we recognize the important role our company plays in providing essential screen services to our customers. The health and well-being of our valued customers and our employees is our top priority.
As we navigate the rapidly evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation together, we want to assure you that we are taking proactive steps to enhance our safety standards as we continue to provide you with screen service you need during this time.
We are following CDC guidelines by having our employees practice these healthful habits:
- We require employees to sanitize their hands upon arrival to our shop, and immediately before entering, and when exiting customers’ homes.
- Frequently cleaning hi–touch surfaces and objects in the trucks.
- Keeping a safe social distance whenever possible.
- Employees showing symptoms of influenza or with a high temperature are required to stay home at least 72 hours and contact their healthcare provider.
- We are informing our employees with the latest information available to properly address potential coronavirus issues.
- For a complete list of CDC guidelines, visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
We are closely monitoring the changing situation and will continue to make sure that our business practices and other measures for the safety of our customers and employees are consistent with the most up to date information.
Our thoughts go out to all who have been affected during the unprecedented event. We truly appreciate the first responders, government officials, and all our health care professionals who are working tirelessly in their communities.
We encourage you to contact us at 1-800-851-8466 if you have questions. We look forward to serving you!
Arthur Simmons, President